ELITE Answer?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by dingodango, Sep 23, 2014.

1. dingodango

dingodango Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Found a listing on Craigslist for a new ELITE Answer. I am looking to upgrade from the bow I have now and the brand new bows are a little pricey for me for as much as I am able to hunt, so I am looking to buy a year or two old bow for a discounted price. WHich brings me to my questions, is this bow worth my time and what is a fair price for this bare bow?

2. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It's an fantastic easy shooting bow, a tad stiff up front but smooth all the way through. It will also come with elites lifetime warrantee. Mod change for draw length will be easy and cheap there are a lot out there.
    It really is a nice hunting bow.

We are talking new in perfect condition ?
    If so then

450-525 for a 2012
    500-575 for a 2013

3. dingodango

dingodango Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yes it is a 2013 with the tags still on it, supposedly a sporting good store went out of business and he is selling the stock they had in the store when it closed. He is asking 650... I was wondering if it might be a little high, I mean only a fool lists something at their rockbottom price they would let it go for when they are putting it on CL

4. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You will see some left over 2013 being asks for about that prices, he is in the ball park. That said I think you should pay a little less for it.

Interested to see how you make out and if you can come to terms.