e2 problem

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by kjstaudt86, Jun 11, 2018.

1. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So, I love my Bushnell E2's. I have several of them. I pulled my card over the weekend and my camera acted like I was out of memory on my sd card when I know I had plenty left on the card. Most of the time I use an 8gb high performance card. I had like 1800 (somewhere around there) pictures and it separated my pics into 3 different folders, which it normally does if I have a lot of pictures. The camera was still running and last time it took pictures was on the 26th of May. I picked up the sd card on Friday June 8th. The battery is on the last cell though.

Do you think I had a faulty sd card? or is it possibly my battery being low causing the issue. Anyone have experience with the E2s on this?

2. bowhtr1

bowhtr1 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    They do crazy things when the batteries get low. I would also do a full format of the sd card on a computer. Make sure to uncheck the quick format box when doing the format.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

3. Mpeck2892

Mpeck2892 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have had mine show that it hasn’t taken any pics before, but when I check the card it has lots of pics on it and up to date. I have 2 of the e2’s and I think I had it happen on both of them last year, haven’t put them out this year to see if they still do that or not.

4. kjstaudt86

kjstaudt86 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It's very possible my card may have been full. After looking back I think I only had a 4gb card and with 1800 pics and size of the megapixels. I'm going to swap out the batteries and make sure I have a larger memory card next time for it.

Tags: