Don't know about you ....

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by RDHunter, Sep 15, 2008.

1. RDHunter

RDHunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    but I really like watching WKP hunting video's.
    I'll be the first to admit that I learn something every time I see one.
    Todd and his staff seem to make that extra effort to show everything about hunting.
    Now I'm not posting this to be sucking up or kiss butt , I'm just saying their videos are better than some others out on the market.
    So what do you guys think , please tell me what videos you like watch.

2. in da woods

in da woods Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I like the primetime & mike wadell series.

3. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've enjoyed WKP's videos, too.

The one I've learned the MOST from recently has been Dan Infalt's "Hunting Marsh Bucks." It was neat to learn how he and his buddies target specific bucks, rather than just the usual Midwest way of hunting funnels where you capture everything coming through pinchpoints. Some of the knowledge definitely transcends hunting marshes.

4. RDHunter

RDHunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thats the one that prompt me to post this topic.

5. MN/Kyle

MN/Kyle Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I enjoy the HB videos/Show.

Looking forward to Rut Junkies Video.

I also like the Double Bull videos.

6. MechDoc

MechDoc Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Grind is the only one that I have seen.It is a awesome video its a good break from the same old s***.I watched it 4 times already and have learned a little something each time.I will purchase any new WKP video without question.

I just recently got my Marsh Bucks video a few days ago.Dan and the guys did a great job explaining all there tactics.I found the Hub they talk about in the video this weekend on a Marsh that I hunt.So the video to me already payed for itself.

7. Tribal

Tribal Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Ok, Where do I find the show? I have outdoor channel and tivo just about evey decent show there is. North American whitetail went down the tubes this year, I would have to say my pure whitetail shows which I prefer over anything else right now is anything Drury's, Primos truth about whitetails and Gettin close I always enjoy. Not that many good whitetail productions in my opinion. I could use another.

8. MechDoc

MechDoc Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  9. TEmbry

TEmbry Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    HB episodes are always cool to watch.
    WKP is a unique hunting DVD, moster bucks and educational.
    Rut Junkies first DVD was a great watch as well...pretty exciting footage.

I have the Hunting Marsh Bucks DVD sitting on my shelf, but still havent watched it. I need to watch it sometime soon, if I ever get a break from writing essays. :bash:

10. OKbowhunter

OKbowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I really like watching the HB episode this past couple months.
    WKP's The Grind is an excellent video. They encounter some huge deer and there is alot to be learned from their tactics.

11. Dubbya

Dubbya Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    I really liked, "Beyond the Kill." I enjoyed the hunts and the background information. The Grind wasn't bad, but it seemed like a few of the hunts were cut really short. Still a good video but it felt somewhat 'rushed'.

12. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I really like both! I have just recently started purchasing hunting dvd's and have really enjoyed watching the Realtree Monster Bucks dvd's.

13. stikbow26

stikbow26 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks RD we have as much fun making!!! I can this there are a bunch of the team members that are on some huge bucks this year so it should be intresting!! Walt

14. Rob / PA

Rob / PA Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry Walt, I've never seen one.

15. racewayking

racewayking Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I enjoy the WKP videos and all the guys from WKP seem like great guys. I still need to get over to the site and buy a hat or two.

I have also liked the HB vids, especially Crik getting locked in his room and getting his follow up on that sly bird. The HB videos and team seem to be a great crew of guys and Crik has said nothing but how awesome they were to hunt with.

I look forward to borrowing MECHDOCS video on the marsh bucks and also want to check out the RutJunkie crew.

All the above have been a great break from the crap I keep seeing on the television. I am tired of husband and wife shows with corny jokes, canned hunts and video that fail to capture the whole hunt and brotherhood of the hunt.

16. WKPTodd

WKPTodd Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Guys, thanks very much for the kind feedback! We'll keep making them if you keep buying them! The shed and velvet footage are wrapped and include some pretty interesting stuff that ties many of the deer that you saw in "The Grind", and even "Beyond the Kill". Should be an interesting storyline this year!

Hope everyone has the greatest season they can possibly have! Good luck - and wear a harness!

17. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    We :love: WKP videos too. :D

18. bloodcrick

bloodcrick Moderator/BHOD Prostaff

Dislikes Received:
    RD, I love the whitenuckle vids and the WKP ones to. real world hunting. HB is kickin tail on the TV world right now, i just love watching them.
    racewayking :d I get ask alot about the part where i was locked in.:d Did i mention i had to pee :d It is kinda funny and memories made. Jeff, Mike Shawn, Larry,Ty and Rex are some of the finest most dedicated guys i have ever hunted with. I cant say enough good about them. I wish i lived closer to them. I feel i certainly made some new friends for life.

I have also liked the HB vids, especially Crik getting locked in his room and getting his follow up on that sly bird. The HB videos and team seem to be a great crew of guys and Crik has said nothing but how awesome they were to hunt with.
    I look forward to borrowing MECHDOCS video on the marsh bucks and also want to check out the RutJunkie crew.

All the above have been a great break from the crap I keep seeing on the television. I am tired of husband and wife shows with corny jokes, canned hunts and video that fail to capture the whole hunt and brotherhood of the hunt.[/quote]