Danyeck Team season 2019

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by DanyeckAdventures, Oct 9, 2019.

1. DanyeckAdventures

DanyeckAdventures Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So it has been a while since I have posted anything on here. Mostly because I deleted the app due to lack of space. I am in the stand right now, praying for a nice buck to come by. I will be putting all the hunting videos on our YouTube channel, " Danyeck Team", this morning I snuck into the stand around 5:45 and before I could get set up I had deer all around me. For the next hour I had deer moving all around me so I could not set up until 7. I've seen 1 doe after daylight so it's slowing down but still a great day to be a bowhunter. Hope each and every one of you have success this season! Stay safe and keep bowhunting!

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

2. DanyeckAdventures

DanyeckAdventures Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So I was packing up my gear around 9:50 when I happen to look behind me and there was another doe about 30 yrds away. We have a 3:1 ratio of buck to doe so I decided to pass on her today. My buddy who was hunting further east of me but on the same property had a bunch of turkeys fly into the tree with him! Overall, we had a great time in the woods. November 5th he we come!

Sent from my Nokia 3.1 A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app