Custom Logos on Hunting Clothing

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Twins, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Twins

Twins Newb

Dislikes Received:
    We are a custom Embroidery and Screen Print company located in central Minnesota. We offer low minimums and competitive pricing and we are willing to put your logo on anything; whether you provide the shirts/caps to us or we supply them for you. No order would be to big for us.

We offer Under Armour, Carhartt, and even completely custom apparel designed just for you. We also offer an abundance of cheaper brands as well.

I attached a couple sweatshirts we embroidered, they happen to have some fish and deer in them as well.

Private message me if you are interested.

Thanks!

BIGFISH.jpg 2013-MN-Shotgun.jpg IMG_0904.jpg

2. johnwb82

johnwb82 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Do you have a website? Might be interested in some hoodies or shirts in the future for the club Pine Needle Mafia back.jpg Pine Needle Mafia flc.jpg

3. TwoBucks

TwoBucks Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Do you have prices and designs to get started?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Twins

Twins Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, Our website is Rambow Inc. Home - Rambow Inc.. If you would are looking for something in particular message me and I will be able to help you out. We can design any logo you desire, so we are not limited to only a few designs, a lot of people find something they like on the internet and tell us the changes they want to make and we get it done.

As for pricing we are very competitive, but we offer so many different clothing options it would be to hard to put out a price list.

Free quotes on anything that you are interested in. We wont charge for that.

Thanks!

5. i2i Custom

i2i Custom Newb

Dislikes Received:
    If anyone is looking for custom archery jerseys, i2i Custom makes 100% Canadian-made high-quality sports apparel. We are located in Mississauga, Ontario and have a quick turn-around time of 15 days or less. You can check out our latest designs on Instagram @i2icustom or browse our website ww.i2icustom.com. To discuss pricing and design contact Mo at 905-266-0161. Thanks for your time! All the best :)