Crossbows...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Bryan Jeffrey, Jan 17, 2016.

1. JDUB

JDUB Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My comment wasn't directed at you personally. I would follow the laws of my state as well. Mine lets everybody and there brother go out and shoot crossbows, and also let kids go out before archery for a youth firearms season. I don't love either law, but I don't feel like people who take advantage are any less than me. The elitist part is the glorification of the compound bow as the holy grail of hunting. The traditionalist probably feel the same way about their recurves and long bows. The righteous part is the what I do is right and what others do is wrong. I just don't agree. I do support your quest for Pope and Young though and have the same aspirations myself.

2. BigHackAttack

BigHackAttack Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dude,

I take your use of the word "HACK" a little personnally...

BigHackAttack
    aka, Thomas Hack

3. ash d

ash d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm up for any weapon that will take a animal humanely and allow me more time in the woods

4. JDUB

JDUB Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Sorry man...that was unfortunate...I won't attribute that word meaning to your family lineage
    I will use newb or novice but perhaps the bowhunter who goes out with little practice nor knowledge of their equipment with intent on flinging arrows at live animals needs a more apt term. So Hack is out...how 'bout dalbert...no that's probably some real nice guys name. I'll go with D-bag, dillrod, dingbat or jerk

I'll admit I've been all of those things a time or two, but I'll never "Munson" someone out in the middle of nowhere