Crossbow hunting backpack

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by WestKYbowhunter64, Aug 26, 2018.

1. WestKYbowhunter64

WestKYbowhunter64 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ive been looking online at different hunting backpacks that can carry a crossbow. Does any of you fellas use a backpack that carrie your crossbow? If so what kind do you have? Ive looked at a few different brands like "Insights Hunting, Allen packs, and ALPS Outdoorz. I'm wanting to get one for my dad. Any help would be appreciated fellas!

2. short69

short69 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have the Alps Xtreme and love it. Plenty of storage. A sling for a rifle/shotgun/crossbow, etc.Nice waist strap too

3. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I always carry my crossbow by hand. I do use an ALPz grand slam turkey vest/chair and absolutely love it, I highly recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

early in likes this.
  4. WestKYbowhunter64

WestKYbowhunter64 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I appreciate it! If it was ne then yeah i'd just carry it in my hand or with a sling. But its for my dad. I want to get one for him so he will have both hand frees walking in/out to deer stands. I just think he'll like using one of them alot better

5. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use a sling for the crossbow and a tool bag for the rest of the gear. Several pockets for a knife, extra hooks, scent spray, snacks in zip locks, even put the quiver with arrows it sticking out the back. Bag is carried in one hand. Usually don't have to walk very far from the quad,