Coincidence? Genes? Cool either way

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by slickbilly-d, Feb 17, 2018.

1. slickbilly-d

slickbilly-d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So last week, my neighbor gave me this dead head and I went ahead and cleaned it up. Now, Ive never had this deer on camera in the 2 years I’ve hunted the property, yet this deer was found dead merely 20 yards from the property line of the property I hunt. I don’t know if it technically counts as a double main beam, but whatever.

So, I hung a camera the week prior in an area I noticed was getting a lot of traffic, and pulled the card after a week. I wanted to verify my theories for next year, and also, figure out if the sheds are dropping yet. That’s when I found pics of what look to be another (smaller) double main beam looking buck. I’ve ran cameras all year for 2 years, and it’s interesting to see that these trashy left siders have moved in late season. Anybody else run across double main beam bucks, let alone more than one? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

sheddinva and Travisk711 like this.
  2. sheddinva

sheddinva Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Appears to have the same curvature on the double side. Hopefully you get to watch him mature even more.

3. Hunter Bob

Hunter Bob Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Maybe daddy has a son...

slickbilly-d likes this.
  4. nattriplett

nattriplett Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Either that or one serious brow tine. Another year or two and he will be a toad.

slickbilly-d likes this.