checked my cam and moved it

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by johnstonab, Sep 5, 2012.

1. johnstonab

johnstonab Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It has been about 3 months since I checked my trail cam last, I've been kinda busy. Dad, my youngin (the six year old) and I went to put up our stands this past Monday. I forgot to bring my batteries and second, ok third, cam out with me so i just pulled the cam that was out there knowing the batteries were dead. I wanted to see what was out there. I put my stand where i was last year for bow season, helped dad put his stand up and then headed home to check the pics (my five year old, not the one that came with me to the woods, was mad at me for not asking him if I could use his tablet to look at the pics). after seeing the pics, kinda wishing I put my stand here by the food plot these guys are coming off of.
    120801[1].jpg 120529.jpg 120529 1907.jpg 120611.jpg 120709.jpg 120712.jpg
    after seeing these pics, I decided to put all three cams out in the woods. I was feeling kinda lazy so I put all three on one tree facing different directions about 5 yards from my stand, we shall see this weekend if anything strolls by.

2. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That second pic is beautiful :tu:

Good luck this season!

3. johnstonab

johnstonab Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    thanks Fitz, these are after a little touch up on color, contrast and brightness. I do agree, that second pics is nice.