Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Cheap hunting arrows

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Conner Holifield, Sep 23, 2024.

1. Conner Holifield

Conner Holifield Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm looking for some cheap hunting arrows preferably some easton aluminum camo arrows but any brand will do does any know where to cheap to get some

2. NebMo Hunter

NebMo Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Any reason in particular you want aluminum?
    If you want a "cheap" but reasonable hunting arrow the Easton 6.5's are pretty decent and $45 for 6 that are fletched with inserts.
    I used to shoot Scheels branded arrows, back then they were made by I think Victory? Cabela's branded arrows I think were Gold Tips? Anyone correct me there.

Speaking of Gold Tip and hunting shafts the Gold Tip XT Hunter will do everything you need for $50 for 6

There are several things to consider when picking an arrow, but since I got into Archery around 2010 I've never shot an aluminum arrow.
    What type of bow are you shooting, draw length, poundage, whats your goal for arrow weight, what type of head are you shooting, what type of hunting are you doing?

MUDSHARK and Conner Holifield like this.
  3. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I get all of my arrows from Lancaster Archery Supply. They still sell Easton XX75 Camo Hunter arrows for around $5/each, which is about as cheap as you're going to find IMO.

4. Mod-it

Mod-it Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Aluminum arrows work fine of course, but you need to be careful with them when drawing them from a target. Carbon arrows may be a bit more money but they are either straight or broke for the most part, you do not have to worry about bending one when pulling it from a tight target. If money is tight, a set of carbon arrows will likely last you quite a bit longer than aluminum.

5. Conner Holifield

Conner Holifield Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Mathews mission maniac 66lb 28in dl and I'm hunting deer hog coyote and maybe elk and moose and black bear in the future