Central WI learn to hunt

Discussion in 'Midwest' started by CJCullen, Mar 22, 2015.

1. CJCullen

CJCullen Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Guys I understand if you are on this website you most likely have a wealth of knowledge in the outdoor life, but I'd just like to throw this out there. My Dad has been running a learn to hunt for turkeys in Waupaca Cty for as long as I can remember and its that time again and as always we are looking for anyone that has never been drawn for a tag in WI before or has drawn this year and would like to use their tag during the learn to hunt. If you know a child or adult or anywhere in between that might be interested please feel free to send me a Private message with contact information. We are also always looking for land to take the hunters to, and yes it helps if there is a healthy population of birds. None of the mentors are looking to gain access to this land for themselves it is strictly for the Learn to hunt program. I know this is a shot in the dark but if anyone is near Waupaca Cty and has anything possible to offer to the hunt it is more then appreciated. Nothing feels better then getting someone new into the outdoors. Thanks guys!