Canon Vixia HV30 for sale...

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Greg / MO, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    OK gang... This could be a REALLY good deal for the right person... I bought this camera way back when I was thinking about doing the self-filming thing when it was FIRST getting big... I never did get into it. It's literally been used 4-5 times in total. Completely MINT condition...

Up for sale is my Canon Vixia HV30 which also comes with a sweet Rode microphone with wind muff, extra battery, charger, FireWire cable and 9 MiniDV cassette tapes -- all for $125 to your door!!

Here's the pros and cons... pros -- Here's what Canon had to say about it when it came out: The dramatic Canon VIXIA HV30 is the latest in our offering of HD camcorders, incorporating advanced features to bring knowledgeable and demanding videographers the ultimate in HD video and digital photo quality. The VIXIA HV30 is packed with Canon Exclusive features you won't find anywhere else. Our own Full HD CMOS sensor and advanced DIGIC DV II image processor deliver breathtaking detail and the best in color reproduction. SuperRange Optical Image Stabilization and Instant Auto Focus gives you the shot control High Definition demands. With the Genuine Canon 10x HD video zoom lens and a host of other advanced features the VIXIA HV30 is sure to be your choice in High Definition camcorders. And, with its HD and Standard Definition recording modes, you can make the move to HD without making your SD equipment obsolete. All this is possible thanks to the vast experience Canon has with photographic and broadcast television cameras with optical excellence, advanced image processing, superb performance, and the latest in technological advancements. Canon has long been a leader in bringing advanced features to its products, taking advantage of our superiority in optics and image processing. The VIXIA HV30 is easy to use and delivers the high level of performance you've come to expect from Canon. It's the next step in premium quality High Definition camcorders for which sophisticated and discerning videographers have been waiting.

Cons... it doesn't use SD cards, but rather the MiniDV cassettes. You can download straight from the camera to your computer harddrive via the FireWire, however. If you've got a bit of aptitude and willingness to work around that, this is a steal of a deal.

Comes with everything pictured, including conversion lens, manual focus ring,and lens hood. Would make a fantastic second-angle camera or a primary for someone wanting to get into the filming game.

DSC_0053.JPG

2. Greg / MO

Greg / MO Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  3. Josh/OH

Josh/OH Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That was fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Happy

Happy Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Dammit just saw this or I would have jumped on it. He beat me to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

Spalding likes this.