Camera help needed..

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by dsauer22, May 1, 2012.

1. dsauer22

dsauer22 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ok...so I bought a Primos Truth Cam 35 back around Christmas time. Never really messed around with it til about a month and a half ago. Put it out in a wooded patch behind my house and let it sit for awhile. Checked the card the other day and I have alot of pics on it. cool. Not so much because all of the pics from the night time are pure black. the daytime pics are ok.

So, did I set something up wrong that the flash is not working or do you think my camera is not functioning properly?

this is my first time ever using a camera.....and I cant seem to find my manual right now......gonna have to dig a little.

any help is appreciated.

thanks

2. Decypha

Decypha Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    one of my Wildlife Innovations cams had the infrared crap out on me during last season. I thought it was just moisture, then tried changing the batteries, then ultimately sent it back and got a free replacement. I never had to play with the settings though to make it work right off the bat, but Primos might be different. Hope its not the same problem I had!

3. montec

montec Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Test the cam at night. Double check all your programming. When you walk by it at night, you should see the LED's come on.Don't know anything about Primos cams, I have had excellent luck with Bushnell Trophy Cams and phenomanal excellent luck with Reconyx.

4. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Sounds like the camera has an issue. I'd check to see if it's still under warranty.

Blessings.......Pastorjim

5. dsauer22

dsauer22 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    My buddy is gonna look at it....he has the same kind. Hopefully he can figure something out since I still cant find my manual to figure out how to check the programming.

I'll either get it straightened out soon or take it back to BPS.