Bruins vs. Blackhawks

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by KyleLewis, Jun 9, 2013.

1. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    3 hours until face off......DON'T POKE THE BEAR!!!!!!!!

lucidor.jpg

2. Rob W

Rob W Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yes! GO Blackhawks!!!!!!

3. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Dominated that OT!

4. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    man.......scary how even these teams are each game could have went either way.. another edge of your seat game!!! I was screaming at all our chances in OT.....you could just feel it was a matter of time with all the pressure the B's were putting on.
    hats off to both teams, this is shaping up to be one of the best finals ive ever seen! each team is playing fair...nothing dirty, just clean pure hockey! :hail:

5. SWitchBacKXT

SWitchBacKXT Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I agree with you 100 percent Swamp. The chances were there for you in OT an it finally paid off. Now on to Boston where i have a feeling that the games will get spilt again.

6. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed...ugh I'm not sure how much more of this I can take! Any one have any mild sedatives they are willing to give up so I can make it through tonight games?

7. bowsie15

bowsie15 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm just hoping for a good bruins win tonight in regulation these overtime games are killing me in the morning!!!!! Bruins better play better in the first period compared to Saturday night. They were lucky to be only down 1. Once again Tukka was awesome!!!

8. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    a few hours away!! its amazing the depth of both teams, the bruins have pretty much silenced kane and toews.....but the hawks have the depth to keep pushing forward...mainly putting shaw in the spotlight. and I have to admit, Crawford is better than I thougt!!! we will see tonight now that the series is in boston....im hoping it gives the B's an edge to hopefully take both games, AT LEAST ONE...and we will go from there. another night of setting my alarm for every hour......I hope the game isn't still going on at 1245 when my alarm goes off!!

WE WANT THE CUP!!!!
    WE WANT THE CUP!!!!
    WE WANT THE CUP!!!!

9. bowsie15

Dislikes Received:
    Puck drop time!!!!!!!

10. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Here we go!

11. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    wow complete domination! I learned a lot from last nights game, and having time to think about it,,,

like I called it in my prediction post..."my brain is saying bruins in 5, losing the first game",,

THIS SERIES IS OVER!!!!!!!!!! GET THE DUCK BOATS READY!!!!!

the bruins will be hoisting the cup over there heads this Saturday night in CHICAGO, in your barn.... here is why

*since opening face off game 1 joel quenville has been outcoached, wrong strategy against the bruins...which explains why the hawks have different line combinations EVERY game....

* the bruins defensive play of Bergeron, chara and sidenburg has eliminated the threat of toews and kane...just like crosbaby and malkin....making them a non factor

* the hits are taking there tolls on the hawks...every time they go into the corner they look behind them first...cause the boom is coming by the Lucador (Milan lucic) toews has his head on a swivel...he has been pummeled constantly

* Tuukka rask is in your teams head...when the hawks are able to get set up and shoot, they over think the shot because tuukka has been so dam good

* Crawford is WEAK glove side high.......everyone now knows that

* if the hawks wanted to make a statement and a serious bid at the cup......last night was it and they got blanked....

*the hawks will come out strong the next 2 games but the bruins will wear them down and roll over them 2nd and 3rd period.

*it was a great story....BUT don't EVEN try to say the hawks were down 3-1 against the red wings and came back and can do it against the bruins.....you CANNOT compare the redwings to the bruins....the red wings were a young in-experienced team,(look out in a few years though, they will be on top again soon) the bruins are the complete package all the way around. the core of the team has been together for several years now, and has been through it all......from being up 3 games to 0 against the flyers and losing 4 in a row, to playing 3 game sevens in 2011, to losing MARC SAVARD to career ending elbow to the head by pittsburghs matt cook...I could keep going and going....

*ok so shaw beat up marchand last night you say? LMAO!!! I guess that's one way to look at it...but anyone who knows anything about hockey, knows that shaw fell for it and let his emotions get the better of him...and a good productive player for the hawks got duped into a 5 minute major penalty....(yes it was late in the game...but now we know what to do..look for more of that)

*to be tough in hockey is not how hard you hit,.....its how hard of a hit you can take and keep going....which is what the bruins do, no monster open ice hits.....they take the hard hits along the boards early in the game....and then dish it back out when it counts late in the game, wearing and grinding players down.....

SORRY,
    I know I sound like a real DB.....but it is what it is. it was fun but its over, you could see it in the hawks eyes last night, like the pens, they have no answer for it. don't hate me for this post, I really enjoyed getting to know some of you guys and goin back and forth, and I hope to be on the same team with you guys this fall in the forums contest. its all in good fun, I am extremely passionate about my bruins. I grew up watching them from the cup runs against the wayne gretzky, mark messier, and the oilers in the late 80's and early 90's to seeing papa bear (ray bourque) leave to Colorado to win a cup because our ownership wouldn't spend a penny on the team, to seeing jumbo joe thorton be traded away to san jose...
    hope you all understand

Joe

12. bowsie15

Dislikes Received:
    Predictions for tonight???? Love the Bruins but I think Chicago takes this one in a close game til the end.

13. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    I see Chicago coming out strong and giving the bruins a hell of a fight tonight....and I see the bruins smelling blood come out hitting very hard tonight to bully the hawks to get the advantage to dictate the game like the way they were doing in game 3....bruins win 3-1 empty netter being the 3rd goal.

14. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    3-1 Hawks!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

15. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was gonna call you out on this before.....dude... you are such a homer....which is fine....but you are as blind as I am with my Sabres and Bills before each season ;)

16. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Pretty poor game so far. As a bruins fan I think a couple of the calls on the Hawks were suspect.

17. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That sucks

18. jfergus7

jfergus7 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Hawks Win!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

19. Schultzy

Schultzy Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    As I figured this series won't be over very quick.

20. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    haha....yup I am. and wow my foot is so far wedged in my mouth right now:busted: