Here are some pictures as promised. These first few are of May ~ 20th planted brassicas. I threw them into a wheat mix as an after thought since I found some left over seed from last year. I have to say I'm happy with the results! This plot was disced and dragged in. This next plot is on a different property and was planted around June 25th and we disced/tilled the ground then let the rain work the seed in. At first it looked like mixed results but now its looking better and better. Half the plot was existing and half the plot was new this year. I over seeded these plots with Heartland Wildlife Rack Maker. This first was was exiting plot: As you can see some of it germinated great and is about 6-8" tall, while some of it is still germinating. I think if I had rolled these seeds in at the start it would have been much better. Here is the existing half: I will be back in a few weeks to spread Nitrogen and maybe some winter rye. These next series of plots are all first year plots that were also disced/tilled and we let the rain work the seed in. I still over seeded these plots to fill in the bare spots. Most of them I didn't roll in though since it would have damaged the existing plants beyond repair. This plot here had the same planting but for some reason the germination was pretty poor so in this circle I elected to over seed this plot and rolled it in since the soil was still quite soft and black. Here is the after picture from when I rolled the over seed in in. This plot I think had the best germination even though none of the plants are quite as tall as some in the other plots. I decided not to over seed this plot since its germination was alright, but I do think this plot will require some more nitrogen this summer. And this last plot I disced under the failed wheat and dragged in the wheat/WR/soybean mix then I rolled in the brassica mix from the Heartland Rack Maker Extreme mix. Here you can see the difference between dragged on the left and rolled on the right: here is a close up of the roller we built: We used a 55 gallon drum and a put a threaded rod through the middle and then built the frame around that so it would steer and stop correctly. It will slowly leak down to 50% full if filled all the way, but we found that 50 gallons of water is too heavy anyway and we just used 25 gallons (200 lbs).