Bowtech You Will Follow

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Sharpshoot3r, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Could you be more specific? What specs or attributes does the bowtech have that others don't that make it "so good it should be illegal"?

2. Sharpshoot3r

Sharpshoot3r Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It's not what others lack. It's about having everything together in one. Thats what makes it great. It's not reinventing the wheel.

3. nate

nate Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I really like my Invasion CPX. I didn't shoot every bow on the market first, but it felt better than the Mathews bows that I shot.

4. Kleetus31

Kleetus31 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shot the Insanity CPX, but wanted something with a longer ATA, so I shot the CPXL. The CPXL seemed like a decent shot, but lost it's speed edge when compared to the shorter CPX. Draw cycle was OK on both. I then shot a Monster and hated the "squishy" back wall. My journey then took me to a Prime Centroid and WOW! Now there's a bow I can love. Only problem was they didn't have any with the 30" cams and I heard the draw on those was a little harsher so I waited to pull the trigger. That same day I shot an Elite Hunter and Answer. Those are also great bows. The back wall was similar to the Centroid, rock solid. The draw was super smooth and I felt like I had to almost push the bow off the back wall. I waiting to see what Prime's line-up is like coming out this year before I make my decision, though.

5. jakeratt

jakeratt Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    this Cracks me up.....

Call Jamie at Bowtech He is the Rep who does most of the state of Illinois and ask him how many Insanity's have:

1: Blown up
    2:Unable to Paper tune do to timing and cam lean.
    3: 70lbs bows not making it to max weight and toping out at 66
    4: Having mods not staying tight and working there way loose.

But, Thats just my input. I say a small prayer before I pull one back every single time

6. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    My Mathews MR6 is hard to beat in my eyes. We all have a favorite. Sharp looking bow there forsure, but ill keep my mathews. Now, get some blood on that thing!

7. Jtmoney2002

Jtmoney2002 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    There is no best bow for everyone. If that was the case there would only be one bow manufacturer and everyone else would go out of business..? Every bow shoots different in different peoples hands. I think its all about fit, comfort and feel.

8. dgable

dgable Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So Sharpshoot3r, there hasnt been one post in this thread that when asked multiple times what makes this bow "the best there is" that you answered the question. All you say in return is "that it just is" that kind of throws your credibility out the window. I personally have shot all the latest Mathews, Bowtech, Hoyt, Elite, G5 and Bear bows. And personally I like the Heli-M the best. Thats just my personal opinion, I actually thought the Bowtech was the worst shooter out of all the manufacturers I tried. The Elite is probably the second best, and it would be my choice if I couldnt get a Mathews like I'm planning on doing. The moral of this story is that you have to have some information to back up your statements if your going to make them. Just my .02.

9. tynimiller

tynimiller Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    See my sig for my set up opinion... :D

10. rkloehn

rkloehn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    how much does it weigh? i stayed away from bowtech because they were crazy heavy

11. z7hunter11

z7hunter11 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I own one and while its a very nice bow i wouldnt go as far as completely blows the others out of the water. Everyone now days makes a nice bow and to be honest id take my invasion or mathews z7 over the insanity. But to each there own. Glad you like it though bowtech makes a nice product!!

12. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Funny, I've heard the same thing about just about every bow. :lol: Glad you got your dream bow, now go get it dirty!!