Bowtech Experience

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by James D Jones, Mar 4, 2019.

1. James D Jones

James D Jones Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone here shooting a Bowtech Experience??
    I picked one up to build a bow set up for my brother in law and I have to say I'm shocked how smooth , recoil free , quite and FAST this thing is.!!
    Threw a site and rest on it , just to out a few arrows through it and decided to shoot through the chronograph a few times.
    Maxed out at 69.8lb draw weight and 29.5" draw length it's getting 276fps with a 500g arrow.!!! I think I may have new string and cable made up to see if it'll get back in the 70+ pound range , pull the draw out to 31" and see what it does. Right now it's only giving up 19fps to my Reign-6 at 72lbs 30" draw , I think with another inch draw length and couple more pounds draw weight it'll run with the Reign and I won't be forced to short draw (I'm 31").
    I don't understand why they stopped making this thing

2. triebs58

triebs58 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just ordered an SR6 this morning I’m amazed by how smooth it is by far my favorite bow

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

James D Jones likes this.
  3. James D Jones

James D Jones Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I've been avoiding shooting any of the new Realm bows because I'm worried one will follow me.!!

After adding a couple twist to the string and cables , getting the draw module and string stops and everything tuned right this thing is now running a 500g arrow at 302fps.
    That's 7 fps FASTER than my tuned Reign-6 , and with a 7 inch brace height.!!!

4. Riverduck11

Riverduck11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Glad you are liking that bow. I have not owned a Bowtech, but shoot the newest ones every year. I really liked the Experience (almost bought one) and actually preferred it to Reign series.