Bows with a good back wall

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Mywaytotalk, Aug 17, 2014.

1. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    The Chill X was designed like the Elites to help keep pace with the competition. Mathews had no choice to make the Chill X due to the rise is sales Elite had last year. Of course Levi had a lot to do with it too. As a company all the Elite bows are known for that back wall. My E32 most accurate bow I have ever shot. Here is proof!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attached Files:

2. avant

avant Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I personally liked the back wall of the Heli-m as compared to the Creed

3. Scouting

Scouting Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot a Mathews z7 and it is has a spongy back wall. Read great things on the energy elite series. I'm afraid if I try one I might be ought $900!!!

4. biscuit

biscuit Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Dont just set your sights on a good back wall. There are many other things involved with a bow besides that. Such as your draw cycle, and balance to name a couple. You are going to get a lot of good advice with this thread. Keep your options, and mind open and you will come to a good answer for your self.:tu:

5. Bowhunter_IL_BT

Bowhunter_IL_BT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That's what's nice about Elite is the transferable warranty. You can buy one of their bows used and still have a warranty. Talk about standing behind their products. I bought mine used for a lot less than 900.00 on ATs Classifieds. Best decision I have made. Biscuit Elite is also known for a super slick draw along with the back wall.