BOWHUNTING.COM BLACK BEAR HUNTERS "special offer attention"

Discussion in 'Manufacturers, Press, and Pro-Staff' started by Landscaping, Jan 18, 2013.

1. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Black bear hunters on archery talk "attention"

ATTENTION
    BLACK BEAR
    HUNTERS

ARCHERY ONLY

CROSSBOWS WELCOME

QUEBEC, Canada

SPRING,JUNE

GUARENTEED BEAR BAIT ACTIVITY
    ACTIVE SITES
    GIANT BEARS
    THE BAITS HAVE NOT BEEN HUNTED IN 3 YEARS
    RECORD BOOK BEARS POSSIBLE
    TRAIL CAMERA MONITORED
    EXCELLENT LODGING AND ACCOMDATIONS
    GREAT GUIDES AND HUNTERS
    FRIEDLY ATTMOSPHERE
    CLEAN AND ORGANIZED CAMP

Spring Bear Hunt is offered during the month of June. Hunting territory is 85,000 acres. Accommodation is at the Main Lodge Camps only

Cost: $1600USD for a 7-day hunt, all taxes included. SPECIAL 7DAYS ONLY HASNT BEEN HUNTED IN 3YEARS!!!!
    ONLY TAKING 20 HUNTERS!!!!

Includes: LODGING, ACTIVE TRAILCAMERA MONITORED BAITED SITES, and BOAT WITH NO MOTOR

Does not include: Bear License, Fishing License, outboard motor, boat motor fuel, life jackets, food, linen, personal items.

All Hunting and Fishing Licences are now available at THE LODGE.
    We have set up baiting stations WITH over a 50 km of logging roads.
    All bait stations have 45 gallon drums FILLED of food which contain sweets as well as meats.
    Tree stands are set up at a distance of 15 - 20 yards from the drums at all stations.

After talking with many other outfitters, we have decided to downsize the hunt for 2012. to only 20 IN CAMP PER WEEK. NORMALLY ITS 50. THIS MEANS GREATER BEAR SIGHTINGS, AND MUCH LARGER BEARS URING DAYLIGHT HOURS.

The costs of travelling to town every week for a 7-week period and baiting really exceeds the revenues generated. We will continue to bait a few of the best locations for the few hunters that are willing to do a self-guided hunt. In the meantime, we hope that we can keep the bear population under check by harvesting a few of them big boars every year.

Three camps are located on Ten Mile Lake. These camps have dorm style bedrooms; the bunk beds have firm mattresses with sterile covers. The kitchens are fully equipped with a propane fridge and stove as well as utensils including pots, pans, dishes and cutlery. The washroom facilities include a shower stall. Each camp has an outdoor gas grill to enjoy a freshly grilled catch of the day.
    From the Main Lodge Camps guests have easy access to fish Ten Mile lake, Bell Lake and several small surrounding lakes. Access to Dumoine Lake is a short ten minute drive away

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I cant believe that only 3 people have the information they need to book. This is a once in about a dozen year oportunity chance to hunt for black bears in Quebec, with the potential for a GIANT!!!
    First time hunted after a 4 Season Break in Baiting.

3. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Not saying anything about you because I dont know you. But, Im pretty sure you wont get to many responses here. Most people that are unknown that post something like this and not really much else, they are hard to trust and most chose to not trust. Its nothing personal, and if this is real its a great deal. But, with how easy it is to get scammed these days and with offers that seem to good to be true, most just assume its not true and move on. Again, nothin personal, just members protecting themselves.

4. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Really and 2k for bear hunt..sorry buddy doesn't seem like its any great deal...

5. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    was trying to be nice lol. Its about average though...Ive seen much worse for sure.

6. Crossbow Jared

Crossbow Jared Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Would be fun but no money here ? hahe

7. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I agree, its not a bad price but its far from a deal....just not anything to get excited over is what I am getting at. This guys seems shocked by the lack of responses....I just dont see where its any great offer.

8. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    For sure buddy I agree

9. BACKSTRAPASSASSIN

BACKSTRAPASSASSIN Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The 2000 is fine and dandy.....its the other added costs that noone advertises that would easily put this hunt at over 5000 all said and done

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

10. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    WOW! after being on several other sites all day everyday this is critical......Call me if you need to ask me anything. 289 240 3785. Scamming is for loosers. Im no looser. Tell everyone this THERE IS NO ADDED COSTS. PLUS I'm DROPPING THE PRICE AS OF NOW!!!!!!!!

$1600 I have nothing to hide, scam, take, just a great hunt that will give memories to everyone attending, look at our FALL hunts at WWW.REDSBEARHUNTS.COM

Thanks
    Vik

11. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    WOW! after being on several other sites all day everyday this is critical......Call me if you need to ask me anything. 289 240 3785. Scamming is for loosers. Im no looser. Tell everyone this THERE IS NO ADDED COSTS. PLUS I'm DROPPING THE PRICE AS OF NOW!!!!!!!!

$1600 I have nothing to hide, scam, take, just a great hunt that will give memories to everyone attending, look at our FALL hunts at WWW.REDSBEARHUNTS.COM

Thanks
    Vik

12. cmonsta

cmonsta Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Nice. I still wouldn't expect much. No offence, just how it is here. And I couldn't find any reviews on you so can't say that I would go. Nice website though for sure and I wish you the best.

13. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    lol too funny. Thanks for the pms guys, Pm's returned, hope to see you guys this Spring.

14. chopayne

chopayne Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Really, you say that the gas exceeds the revenues generated? Thats not a good model for a business. No hidden costs, yea you stated the items you would have to pay for, but, not how much it would be.

15. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    :lol::lol::lol: This is to much....you guys are great entertainment....

16. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
  17. Landscaping

Landscaping Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Spring Bear hunt availible. ACT NOW AND CALL ERIN. MENTION YOU FOUND THIS ADD ON Bowhunting.com. Hope to see you guys. The link below is the camo the hunt takes place out of, view the map to see where it is. If you have any questions or want to book call ERIN.

Reds Bear Hunts
    with Erin Nicholls
    Phone: (705) 489-4106

www.driftwood.qc.ca

Last edited: Feb 17, 2013