Bowhunt or Die / HHA USA 3D Shoot 2023

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by Justin, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    As some of you know, we used to host a public 3-D shoot/Get Together event "back in the day", but stopped doing it a few years ago. We've been talking about bringing it back for a couple of years now, but the issue is that our facility just isn't set up the best for a good 3-D shoot, and it's a ton of work to put together.

Recently our friends at HHA approached us about putting together a joint event to promote both Bowhunt or Die as well as their HHA USA charity, which works to help veterans, law enforcement and first responders deal with mental health issues through archery. They've been putting on 3-D shoot events & silent auctions for the last couple of years to raise money for their charity.

Details aren't official yet, but it's looking like our event is going to be the first weekend in August 2023 at a club in Southeast Wisconsin. We'll know more in a couple of weeks, but wanted to throw this out there now so people can start thinking about it.

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend of laughs and getting my ass handed to me on the 3-D course. :rock:

Brian Walters and Mod-it like this.
  2. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I regret not going to the earlier G2G events, but dang, Wisconsin is a trek for some of us...and not so sure the wife will buy it as a vacation :)

- Torn in NC

cantexian and Ridgerunner3 like this.
  3. Ridgerunner3

Ridgerunner3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Same

4. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I get it - not everyone will be able to make it. We have to keep it somewhat local to our home base, and we're looking at a spot that's about an hour North of us, on the other side of the Cheddar Curtain.

Brian Walters and Ridgerunner3 like this.
  5. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you can help me convince my cousin in Milwaukee to move his wedding to the same weekend, I'll be there. :lol: