Bow vs bow

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Darinmasse, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Darinmasse

Darinmasse Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So I recently. Purchase a new used bow its a 2012 or 13/mission endeavor I love this bow its smooth fast and comfortable it was ment to be a back up bow to my 2013 bear encounter but I quickly enjoyed shooting it more it just felt good in my hand my bear is a great bow don't get me wrong it's accurate and shoots great but just never felt right in my hand I always seemed to torque with it but I bought it brand new and feel bad that this used bow is taking its place any one else ever had this problem.

2. Bryan Jeffrey

Bryan Jeffrey Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I had a 2014 Bear Authority. Same thing about the grip. I picked up a 2004 hoyt razertec after bear sent me the wrong limbs. it runs circles around my bear in every way. so i gave my bear to my girlfriend instead of getting the right limbs sent.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2015
  3. Darinmasse

Darinmasse Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm thinking I'm gunna give the bear to my dad he needs a new bow bad he shoots 1993 York pro classic and he's been shooting the bear here and there and likes it plus the bear has only seen two bow season and only killed one deer it deserves a longer life