Bow hunting ground blind

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Jacob Neubauer, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Jacob Neubauer

Jacob Neubauer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am currently looking for a bow hunting blind. The kind of ground blind that has the long rectangle windows that we want as bow hunters. I am a fan of the slit windows but they are in only in corners of the blind, which is fine if the deer is standing off to your side a little.. So I Only want to spend no more than 180$.

2015 Parker eagle
    CX maximas
    Rage hypodermics
    HHA sight
    wisher bisquit

2. illinibowhunter

illinibowhunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Do you have a spot in mind that you could just build a natural ground blind?

3. Jacob Neubauer

Jacob Neubauer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    not really, plus I want to have a blind so I can move it around If I have to.

4. giant

giant Newb

Dislikes Received:
    primos club xl or xxl great blinds lots of room are able to stand up n shoot .. got my xl new in box free delivery 100.00 ..

5. Jacob Neubauer

Jacob Neubauer Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Are you able to sit down and shoot out of all windows?

6. rick-florida

rick-florida Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been using a ground max hunting blind on sale from bass pro about 8 years ago for about 90 bucks. nothing special about it, probably a Chinese knockoff of the hub style, 5 foot square blinds. have used it every year for turkey and a few times for deer. has worked great and no complaints. looks similar to the primos and the ameristep blinds. I'd probably go the same route again, get a hub style on sale for about 90-100 bucks. you mention shooting out of all the windows. I set it up with a max of two windows open and the rest shut so it stays dark and keeps me hidden. I will have other windows unzipped but held closed with the elastic loop and button so they can be opened pretty quietly in case the animal presents a shot from an unplanned direction. good luck with whatever you go with.