Bow buck from Oct. 21st this season...

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Uncle Bucky, Dec 19, 2016.

1. Uncle Bucky

Uncle Bucky Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Well got done early with a job I was working on so I slipped out to my spot close to home.> I had just cut down a bunch of tall thistle that was making it hard to see the deer movement.. Just thought I'd get out for the last 1.5 hour of daylight. Got out to my stand and forgot my ratchet strap for my camera arm.. had to half run back to the Jeep and get it.. got back and no more then 5 minutes after settling in deer started to appear, first 7 doe/fawn behind me, unable to video them. Then 15 minutes later a small buck cruised through a couple hundred yards away. I switched my camera over to digital zoom to try and get him on and forgot to switch it back...

Then 3 more doe appeared out a 150 yards... then a great buck, one I started getting pictures of in 2012 as a 2.5 yr old.. but did not see this season on camera...

So here is the video I made for youtube from the hunt :

[video]https://youtu.be/DCMSzE9gH0E[/video]

2. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Great looking video. I see you're from NE Indiana. Where-a-bouts?

Blessings........Pastorjim

3. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Real nice video! I could live without that noise, I mean music. lol

4. Uncle Bucky

Uncle Bucky Newb

Dislikes Received:

you know I am to the point of not using much music any longer.. I had a lot of guys say they like the music.. but I think I should tone it back some. At this spot however you won't hear much nature sounds.. I hunt by four R/R tracks a construction company and a major roadway.. trains, planes, automobiles and heavy machinery .. and an occasional motorist yelling obscenities at the car in front of them... LOL

Thanks for watching