Blacktail Elite VL series take down recurve bow for sale

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by Innovative Outdoorsman, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    This bow is being sold n behalf of board of Directors of the Wisconsin Bowhunting Heritage Foundation Museum. See link.

Wisconsin Bowhunters Association

We are a 501 c 3 with the mission of preserving Wisconsin's Rich bowhunting heritage. We are sadly short of museum space and funds so the Museum has opted to reduce its inventory of archery related items. I have been appointed by the Museum to list and offer these items for sale to the public. Thus far we have used E-bay to sell a variety of items but this bow is pretty special.

This bow was custom built for Grant Whiffen by Blacktail Bows of Oregon. Grant is the son of The famous Larry Whiffen Sr. Archery hall of Fame inductee.

Inductee - Larry C. Whiffen- Archery Hall of Fame and MuseumGrant Paid $1,300 for this bow but due to injury is no longer able to draw the bow. As a museum director he has graciously donated the bow to the Museum to be sold to raise funs for the museum. I have been tasked with listing the bow for sale.

The museum is asking $550 (no shipping charge) for this 62" bow that was built to 55# at 28". Its includes a Flemish string and soft case. Below you will see pictures and a video of the bow so you view the item in detail.
    Blacktail Elite VL series bow - YouTube

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Payment via Paypal would be made to the museum at [email protected]

I am in possession of the bow and once payment is made the bow will ship within 24 hours. To learn more about blacktail bows visit the link below.

Blacktail Elite VL series traditional archery recurve bow - Blacktail Bow Company, LLC

2. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received: