Best Peep Sight

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Drivingtacks, Jul 19, 2015.

1. WildmanWilson

WildmanWilson Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've tried several and they all were about the same. I now have the Nitehalk Peep and I'm really liking it. It allows more light through and I shoot better groups as well. Its very different than most are used to and it may take time to adjust but its outside of the box and it flat out works. I bought the #4.

2. Bow String Depot

Bow String Depot Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My Fletcher has gone through 4 bows I like it!

Hutch

3. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I ended up with a RAD when I set up my Nitrum, as opposed to another G5 meta. The RAD was highly recommended and the color matched the red cam mods that I ended up with... not knowing anything about it I did some research when I got home and found that a bunch of guys had been having issues with the Meta peep cutting strings due to poor machining, I personally never had an issue but I was glad to possibly have avoided one, and I don't have anything bad to say about the RAD.

4. Bootlegger

Bootlegger Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I use to use meta peeps, now I use Rad....like them much better.

Sent from my XT830C

5. TeamFATBOY

TeamFATBOY Newb

Dislikes Received:
    With my aging eyes and starting to have problems with fuzzy pins I've went to using a Verifier peep and have them on three different bows now. If your starting to have problems seeing your pins check it out. Five or six different lens to choose from and interchangeable in the housings. Haven't had any problems with fogging up or getting water in them either but I guess it could happen if hunting in the rain which I try not to do.