Best hard bow case

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Snipe10, Aug 2, 2020.

1. Snipe10

Snipe10 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Is the SKB the best hard case out there? Only need a single bow case, any recommendations? New here, thanks for the help.

2. 570RidgeRunner

570RidgeRunner Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I can't say wether or not SKB are the best out as they are the only one I have ever used. That being said, I am a person who is notoriously rough on my equipment and I have been using an SKB I-series for the last 6-7 years and swear by it. It has kept my bow safe on multiple flights and countless miles of being beaten around in the bed of my pickup. The case has taken a beating and though it has numerous dings and scratches to show for it, it has always functioned properly and I've never had an issue with my bow being "off" after the case took a beating with it inside.

3. David Sandey

David Sandey Newb

Dislikes Received:
    It all depends on how to plan to use it, if you are planning a lot of traveling then you would want either SKB or a Case Club case, if you are like me and only need for short trips and storage during off season then any would do.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  4. jstephens61

jstephens61 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Only thing that comes close is a Pelican. Have both and prefer the SKB for bows and Pelican for rifles.