Best Ground Blind for bowhunting 2020

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by khowell, Aug 4, 2020.

1. khowell

khowell Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Looking for suggestions. I am 6'0 tall , looking for the best ground blind for bow-hunting. I have reviewed the mantis and have seen reviews of the windows being too low. Looking for something durable , with space. I will be taking my daughter out with me for the first time this year so I want something with good space. Let me know whats good. Thanks

2. gonemad

gonemad Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Check out the baronett blinds. I use the ox 4 which I sit and shoot in but had a big Mike. Im 5"11 and stood too shoot every deer I took with it. I left it up year round for 5 seasons before the chipmunks ripped it to shreds. Thenheavy snow was no match for it

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    If you have a place to set one and leave as they aren't the most portable, (but doable) I love my Lucky's hunting blinds.
    (He's in Ubley, Michigan!)

4. Huntespo

Huntespo Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a barronett ox 5 and it is by far the best blind i have ever owned. It is quite big you can have easily two archers with all your gear for an all day sit no problem i am 6'2" and can stand up in the middle of the blind. It will kerp you dry too the fabrics used are strong and durable

5. Grouch

Grouch Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I make a circle of old unwanted imitation xmas tree,s I pick them up for about 5 bucks each, pound a steel pole in ground zip tie tree to pole, gives you a natural v shooting lane between each tree, deer do not know the difference, last a lifetime, put a swivel seat in middle you go it made, now I gotta kill ya

6. gonemad

gonemad Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Any of the Barronett Ox blind are top notch.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Tags: