Beman ICS Precision Hunter arrows

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by MIHOYT89, Sep 13, 2018.

1. MIHOYT89

MIHOYT89 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I know that Beman is a very reputable company that has been in the game for quite some time. Does anyone have any experience with the Beman ICS precision hunter arrows or any other other of the Beman arrows in the ICS hunter line up. I recently had to make a switch and ordered with little to nothing to go off of.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. bomber24

bomber24 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I use the beman ics bowhunters and live them. I've used them for years now with no problems.

3. siwulat

siwulat Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've used them for the past 5 seasons. No issues from my end and they are a good value for the money spent. I typically order bare shafts from 3RiversArchery.

4. Anthony2991

Anthony2991 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think this is going to be my third season with them and I don't imagine switching. I use the ICS bowhunter classics.

5. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I use the both the Bowhunter shafts and their ready to shoot white box arrows.

Weight for their ics line is a just right balance between speed and weight. If you want to go a little heavier then get Gold Tip brass inserts which fit perfectly.

Good value, good products.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk

6. MIHOYT89

MIHOYT89 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am definitely adding brass inserts, I like a little heavier arrow. I have shot the the Easton axis for about 6-8 years now and I am just tired of dealing with their hidden insert system, the arrows have been flaking and chipping at the tip after minimal shots. Luckily I have a great shop that I have been using for 10 years now and he is letting me exchange my brand new dozen axis arrows for the ICS precision hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums