Beginner looking for help

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Freeburn6, Apr 21, 2015.

1. bigfootcali

bigfootcali Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a pse drive lt 70lb and has 12 turns from the bottom which means I can go from 70lbs down to I belive its 50 or 48 not exactly sure on the percise number also its got a wide range of dl adjustability in half inch increments. I don't have to worrie about new limbs or cams to adjust its all right there and bare bow was $499.00 so that's impresive if you ask me.

2. Freeburn6

Freeburn6 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm 18 and living in Canada I will be paying more for these bows than down in the states, but the pse does sound good with the extremely adjustable draw weight so I can start off lighter and get good form

3. Rogue6

Rogue6 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    A good arrow that won't break your pocket book and is all around one of the toughest out there is Gold Tip i use 400's on my Hog arrows. You can usually find them online for around $50 to $60 for 6.

4. bigfootcali

bigfootcali Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Speaking of arrows I got a dozen beman ics patriot hunters cut to length and fletch with blazers red white andblue for less than hundred dollars at eders.com, I was very impressed with them. Eders has a goo selection of arrows and accessories and everything archery.

5. Freeburn6

Freeburn6 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I got talking to my cousin and his buddy just got a new Mathews and sold me his bear element bow for $50 bucks for the full set up so I couldn't pass that up guys ! He gave me a steal and it shoots mint for me already ! I do need to pick up arrows my own release and a target. Shooting at the lanes is $20/hour here which would add up a lot after awhile !

6. almightynut

almightynut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Berman bowhunters are really good arrows for starting out very good and I think they were 45$ for 6

7. almightynut

almightynut Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wow cost 5 dollars a hour at my shop and they don't pay attention to time. Free forever if you buy your bow there

8. mike71198

mike71198 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on the bow, when you are ready to upgrade also look at used bows, it seems that some people are a lot richer than me and get a new bow every year. You can look here in the bows for sale and archery talk is another great placed to find a 1 year old or less bow for a great price.