We were finally able to get to the plot yesterday. I've either been working due to storms or not able to get to the plot due to rain. I mowed this one week ago. Should've mowed again today before disking but time was an issue. I had worked all night so this was the best time to get to it. I did have to disc it in several different directions but the ground had just enough moisture in it to work really well. We decided to broadcast instead of drilling the beans this time. We used very short season beans since we planted on July 8th. We'll see how it goes. With as warm as the ground is and the available moisture we should see sprouts next weekend. We'll see what happens. The area is an acre. It is too much for one picture. I'm standing in the SW corner. Shadow is blocking part of it. It took us 4 hours to get everything disked, planted, and fertilized. The picture of where we had mowed was taken from the SE corner of the plot.