Bear Crossbow Parts help (need dealer?)

Discussion in 'Crossbows' started by jsjamboree, Oct 7, 2018.

1. jsjamboree

jsjamboree Newb

Dislikes Received:
    New member, but jumping in trying to get some help.

Out hunting this weekend and the shoulder strap broke on my Bear Fisix FFL, it fell about 6 feet to the ground, and bent the main rail. I took the crossbow apart, called up Bear, and they said that I could only get parts from a dealer. My only local dealers are chains (****s Sporting Goods, and Dunham). Neither of them are willing to order parts, they only sell new bows. I found a dealer about an hour away that said if I brought the bow in they would take a look and then figure out what the part would cost, but would not even look into it without having the bow. So, I don't really want to drive two hours just to get a quote for a part that should exist in a catalog, them 2 more hours to pick it up.

Are their any dealers on here that could help me out? I just need the part shipped to me so I can get back hunting. Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. chieffan

chieffan Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If you want your bow repaired, make the drive. If you don't want to make the drive, go bow shopping. For liability reasons your probably not going to find a dealer that is willing to take your word for what you want.