Bear, Bowtech, Prime, or Matthews

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by bow-life530, Jan 26, 2018.

1. bow-life530

bow-life530 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I’m getting a new bow soon and not sure what to go with yet. The bear Kuma, Bowtech realm, prime logic, or Matthews Triax. I’m gunna try all three but was wondering what people thought about them or if anyone has one of them, what they like and dislike. Thanks Ross

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    That is all up to you, what one like likes about a bow another guy might not like. You have the right approach shoot them all and pick the one that feels the best to you.

3. DeepSouthDad

DeepSouthDad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    When you go to shoot the bows tune out the guy at the shop, they will try to push the bow that has the most markup on it instead of the best bow for you. This may not be true in all shops but is true from my experience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. charleshibner92

charleshibner92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Everyone is right here. Shoot them and know what feels good to you they all have good points to them. Ive shot a few Primes and really like them. They dnt have any torque to speak of and and a very good bow. But i dnt own one. Can seem to get the one sold i want to trade on one. I do have a bowtech prodigy and really like the bow grip jus dnt fit my hand. I did shoot the new one and it shot like a honey.. I also have shot the new PSE carbon model and that bow is super fast and very nice.. You just have to choose what one feels right.. i love bows and love shooting them and it makes it hard to decide what one to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

5. Bowslinger2

Bowslinger2 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Go with the one that you feel most comfy with. I bought the Reign 6 the beginning of 2017 season . I loved the draw cycle and all the adjustments you can make on them. I have 2 Mathews and 2 Bowtechs . Go with the bow that suits you best. Your spending that much money get the one you like. Don't cheap out. I hunt with all of them. I change bows generally after I harvest my first deer.