Bear Archery LS-4

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by alenhard15, Dec 1, 2016.

1. alenhard15

alenhard15 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    has anyone shot the new bear line up? looking to get a new bow this summer and came across these, i love my lights out but need something with more speed and power. Also looking at the No Cam but this one is a little more in my budget.

2. archer#5

archer#5 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have shot the Moment and LS-2 but not any of the other 2017 offerings. I am currently shooting the 2014 Bear Motive-6 and totally love it. Bear has came a long way and offer many bows that shoot well above their price tag. I actually switched from Mathews to Bear because they impressed me that much, but that's me. I am not knocking Mathews or any other manufacturers but the new Bear bows especially their top tier bows are as good or better than the other big name brand bows. Just shoot several bows from as many manufacturers as you can and go with the one that fits you best.

3. bradn4201

bradn4201 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My hunting partner has one and it's a smooth shooting bow. Very solid back wall and little to no vibration.

4. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You could check out last year's br33. Not a speed demon, but will be faster than your lights out and it's smooth as can be.