Barronette ground blinds/reviews

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by JHasty, Feb 11, 2019.

1. JHasty

JHasty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys I am wanting to get a ground blind this year and build a platform to put it on. Im only going to have it feet high for a few reasons. 1) I will have my little girl who is only 6 and will be 7 this hunting season with me and I don't know how she will do with a platform that is real high, 2) I am mainly elevating it because I hunt behind my house which is a creek bed and when we get a lot of rain it floods and is almost knee deep so I want it to be a few feet off of the ground so the water ill run under it and not get in my blind. I am looking for a good blind and I noticed Barronette Blinds have several to choose from. The 3 that I am looking at are The OX 4 and OX 5 and Big Mike. I like the fabric of the OX 4 and 5 it seems to be made fairly thick and the Big Mike is around 80 inches tall and I strictly bow hunt so the height would be perfect for drawing my bow or standing or letting my daughter shoot her crossbow. I am just looking for opinions from fellow hunters who may have used any of these 3 to see how they liked them and what the pros and cons of them were. Thanks in advance.

2. WillO

WillO Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have a big mike. It’s been sitting on my lease in the Florida sun and rain for over a year and still standing strong and still looks like the day I got it.

Highly recommend

JHasty likes this.
  3. JHasty

JHasty Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the input WillO