Badlands Bino Case Review

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by GHNWV, Nov 11, 2014.

1. GHNWV

GHNWV Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wanted to take a second and give a gear review on the Badlands Bino Case. Badlands Hunting Gear | BINO CASE - Hunting Pack Buy Now!
    I have had this little accessory for several years now, and I don't go in the woods without it. It's a chest pack, which some folks are a little turned off by, trust me, I was skeptical at first as well. However, it is probably my favorite piece of functional gear. It keeps my binos (10 x 42) close to my face and easily accessible. The magnetic closure pocket allows you to pull up your optics and keep your bow/gun/anything in your other hand - very handy in the treestand or while stalking. It has helped me sneak up on game animals that I typically would not have seen prior to spooking them without having the optics right there and accessible.
    The case, secures firmly to your chest with no play. Straps are adjustable. The plastic buckles have held up well. there is a bit of room for some storage in the case as well, but not much. Slim cell phones, lighter, knife, camera remote, etc, will fit no problem. There is a mesh pocket in the back that you could store gloves or a hat in if need be, but I don't really use it. There are small diameter bungees inside to secure the binos to, to prevent dropping them in the field. It would be tough to fit some larger frame binos in, but my 10x42 Nikon's fit just fine. There is also a cleaning cloth attached on the inside.
    The case DOES NOT interfere with shooting my bow, or a rifle for that matter. The bow string clears easily, but you do need to stay aware, at certain angles out of a tree, you could potentially catch the case on drawback or release.

Overall, a well made, durable case, that will keep your optics investment safe, and close. I give it 5 of 5 arrows, a great buy.

Attached Files: