B-stinger sport hunter counter slide stab

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by NebMo Hunter, Jul 3, 2018.

1. NebMo Hunter

NebMo Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    been shooting a carbon knight for a handful of years and talked myself out of buying a new bow. The plan now is to just update mine and use for a couple more seasons.
    I'm interested in really going to work making it perfectly balanced, something I've worried little of in the past.

I like the idea of the bstinger sport hunter counter slide, seems pretty simple, relatively compact, and won't break the bank.
    Anyone use one while hunting? Thoughts on the rear facing stab in hunting situations, it ever pose any problems with maneuvering?

2. JesseHunts

JesseHunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot a 10 inch front bar and 6 inch back bar in all situations even spot and stalk hunting , and tree stand hunting and love it

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

3. DickensCPA

DickensCPA Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I went from a 10/8 setup to buying the 15" BStinger counterslide. I didn't like it and repurposed the 15" as a front stab and took my previous 10" and made it a back/side stab off the lower back mount.

The counter slide lacked adjustability for me and made my bow lean too much to the left. I prefer the front weight to be in the middle.

Now I shoot the exact same setup for 3D and hunting so that may make a difference.