B Stinger counter slide opinions?

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Mod-it, May 9, 2022.

1. Mod-it

Mod-it Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thinking I'd like to try a setup to balance my bow (Bowtech Solution) a bit better. My bow feels pretty top/front heavy and I'm thinking a bit of weight to the back might help, especially with some long distance 3d shots. Mainly looking for a bit more weight to settle pin float while also reducing torque from the weight of the sight.
    My BIL has a back bar setup on his V3. Shooting it with and without showed quite a bit of difference in pin float movement, I liked the difference quite a bit.

With the thought of also elk hunting with a quiver attached, I've been looking at the b stinger counter slide (15" version) with the dovetail bracket. Seems like a cleaner setup that would be less of a pain to pack around elk hunting.
    There isn't a lot of reviews or real world info about it. Anyone here use one and have any opinions on it? Curious how it compares to a back bar setup. Price between the two setups is about the same.

2. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ive got a Bee Stinger Counter Slide I used on my Allegiance for a few seasons, it was ok, but I still got vibration and it didnt seem as quiet as a CBE w/ back bar .... I'm running CBE Torx kit on the Elite 33 and the SR350 (10"/8") .... the Allegiance has the regular Bee Stinger Maxx back on it for now ... I wasnt overly impressed w/ the counter slide, so it sits on the shelf ...