ATTENTION Team Captains..

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by dukemichaels, Feb 27, 2012.

1. dukemichaels

dukemichaels Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Team Captains.. sorry I am so behind on this but we have a lot of things going on behind the scenes here at Bowhunting.Com and I've been working mostly on that.

This season.. captains will post their entire team in the official score card thread and continuously update their team as needed.

I'll try my best to update the official score card every other week.

But this way contestants who wish to see where their team stands can check everything out here for semi-live updates from you captains.

Please be sure captains to paste your entire team in your post.. keep each individuals score as well as the team total.

Also for this season.. Tom at Monster Raxx has generously made the decision to donate some of his minerals to the winning team - thanks Tom!

Below is an example of what I'd like to see from each captain... along with totals of course.

Thanks guys and good luck!

Team 1

1. Dukemichaels
    7. upbowhunter
    9. Bowsie15
    14. MechDoc
    20. bloodcrick
    25. Bowfreak
    29. MN_Whitetail
    33. Skywalker
    46. cmtrav
    57. tynimiller

2. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Duke

Is there any way you can lose the 3 posts of pictures in the score board thread so we don't have to skroll through all of them every time we update our tallies ??? While the pictures are very nice and I mean no disrespect to the guys posting them... it would be nice as all the teams should fit on 1 page making it easier for you and us to keep take of the tallies.

Then if they want... they can load it down with pictures after all teams are listed.

Just an idea.

Tim

3. dukemichaels

dukemichaels Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Your wish is my command.

Captains please post exactly as Tim has done in the official score card thread.

4. dawg007

dawg007 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    So what are you saying Tim that you dont like my pictures? See how you are! You know I am a picture posting FOOL! LOL

5. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Your big droptine shed set and Pat's big 5 are just to big of a distraction. I shouldn't have drool over my keyboard everytime I check the tallies and then forget why I was in there in the first place !! I need to stay focussed !! :lol:

Your pictures are always very good. Some damn nice sheds too boot and deer pictures. You keep posting them !! Trust me... I will suffer though looking at them, drooling over them and being jealous. :) If I ever find me a big droptine set... I will be a bigger picture posting fool. :lol:

Tim