ASIO

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Shocker99, Dec 2, 2022.

1. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Has anyone tried this stuff out yet? Im going to order couple items. Just curious if anyone has it. I love the soft fleece and sherpa stuff. Quiet and warm. Also like the “owl feather” camo pattern. Of course customer service is what makes or breaks a company so i think ill give them a shot. I called and talked to one of the owners. He said their stuff is being made in i think bengladesh or somewhere like that but they are working hard to get things up and running somewhere in the states.

2. arrowflinger1

arrowflinger1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have considered it a couple of different times but haven’t pulled the trigger on it yet. The pattern looks good to me but I can’t get over how it “looks” kinda blue/purple hue in pictures. It might look different in person though.

Shocker99 likes this.
  3. PY Antlers

PY Antlers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have seriously considered it for awhile as well, but have yet to purchase any. I'm still researching why camo shows up more white than camo on my trail cam pics. I don't want to drop 800 bucks on bibs & parka and have it do the same thing. My reasoning behind that is, if it shows up that way on my cam thats how deer see it also because they see B&W and shades of.

4. PY Antlers

PY Antlers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Well, I bit the bullet and ordered the sherpa jacket & bibs this morning. I got an email that they had 25% off the bibs if you bought the jacket.
    I just hope it doesn't show up white in B&W trailcam pic's. I've used ScentLok for years, but this package was by far cheaper than ScentLok, so we'll see.

wildernessninja likes this.
  5. PY Antlers

PY Antlers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thought I'd update you guys on ASIO clothing. I ordered the the mid-late season Sherpa gear. It arrived last Friday and to say I was not impressed is an understatement. Thinnest stuff I've ever seen for the time of year I wanted it for. After contacting the company, I was told to wear several base layers and I'd be fine lol. I'm 6' & 170 lbs and don't like getting or being cold and this stuff is Not the ticket. Sticking with ScentLok

Shocker99 likes this.
  6. arrowflinger1

arrowflinger1 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the update, good to know as I am really cold blooded and need warm stuff. I always layer some but it’s disappointing to me that one would have to that much. How does the color of it look, does it have that purple/blue hue to it like I’ve seen in pictures? Also did you give it the trail cam test yet? Looks like it will be a early season set unfortunately.

Shocker99 likes this.
  7. PY Antlers

PY Antlers Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The pattern is awesome and I think a guy would actually disappear in the tree stand. It didn't seem to have the purple/blue hue. As far as the trail cam test, after researching that some more.....It's thought to be the IR flash that makes the camo look white in trail cam pic's. Still in research mode on that one, but the IR flash thing makes sense.

Shocker99 and arrowflinger1 like this.