Arrows, Arrows, and More Arrows

Discussion in 'Archery Tackle' started by BlueShamu, Nov 30, 2013.

1. BlueShamu

BlueShamu Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Alright folks, here are a handful of arrows. I am cleaning house. I have some more in storage. Just didn't grab them and really not sure what kind and if they are the ones I am keeping or not. Certainly know I am not keeping any of these sizes. Here are the sizes, quantities, prices and other details:

A Baker's Dozen - Easton ACC Superlite shafts in 3-39. These are 28.25" long from nock groove to end of shaft. All but three are tipped with NIB tips which are hot melted in. 1.75" plastic vanes. Two arrows have damaged vanes. All have super nocks. $60 and these are yours.

7 wooden shafts. Can't remember the spline on these...but they are pretty heavy splined because they are over spined for my Acadian Woods...mainly because they are too short for my draw length. These are 30.5" from the tip of the broad head to the nock groove. All are striped and have barred 5" feathers. Three are dipped through the striping and are tipped with 3 blade Snuffers. I think they are 150 grain blades? If not 150, 125 grain. The other four are reverse dipped the length of the shaft excepts the striped area. These have two blade Magnus broad heads. One is a different style Magnus...can't remember the models. I would guess three are 150 grain and the oddball is a 125 grain...just looking at them. All have glued nocks. $50 and you are ready to go kill via traditional archery gear! Just add a bow and a target!

8 - Easton Superlite Renegade XX75 shafts with 5" feathers. These are 28" from nock groove to the end of the RPS threaded inserts which are hot melted in. One of these has been refletched with barred feathers. Super nocks in all of these. $25 and you are ready to shoot an arrow into the air!

3 other experimental arrows to anybody that wants them if they are purchasing any or all of the other arrows. Two are 29" Easton Gamegetter II XX75 2216 Lite shafts with 5" feathers. The other is a 28.375" Easton Superlite 2114 with 5" barred feathers. All three have RPS inserts hot melted in the ends. Glued nocks on the 2216's, super nock in the 2114.

Prices do not include shipping. I will charge actual shipping charges from zip code 70043. Will entertain all reasonable offers....especially if you have an offer for ALL of the arrows!! :rock:

Thanks for looking!

Arrows-1.jpg Arrows-2.jpg Arrows-3.jpg Arrows-4.jpg