Arrow comparo.

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Kirbz, Mar 21, 2018.

1. Kirbz

Kirbz Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi all, I'm up for a new set of arrows and I'm just after some feedback from anyone who has used Black Eagle brand arrows such as outlaws, zombie slayers or Spartans. Also after feedback from anyone who has used Carbon Express brand such as game slayer, predator 2, maxima red and maxima blu rz. These seem to be the most popular online sellers here in Australia. At the moment I only shoot target but would like to get something capable of hunting with if the opportunity arises. I'm only new to archery so any tips would be appreciated. My bow is a Berserker Evolve 75 (cheap starter but a really good bow imo), ata 32", DW 62lb, DL 29", BH 7.5", IBO 313fps when set at dw 75lb.
    Cheers.

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

2. dukester78

dukester78 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Blackeagle carnivores work well for target shooting and hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

Kirbz likes this.
  3. Kirbz

Kirbz Newb

Dislikes Received:
    So after a visit to my local archery store (in fact probably one of the only stores in Western Australia) and with some great advice from the owner I walked out with with a half dozen set of Gold Tip Hunters in a 400 spine( I just dialed my DW down to 55lb). Can't wait to give them a crack, unfortunately they will have to wait cos I gotta fly out to work on Friday. Damn work, who ever thought having money and paying bills would be a good idea? IMAG0703.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PST1 using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

4. Simplman

Simplman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I used Gold Tip Hunters for my first set. Good arrows, my only concern was the gpi. My arrow was only around 345 with a 100 gram Broadhead. I switched to FMJ’s just to add a little more weight. They were great arrows though. Good luck down under! -Simplman