APA bows

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by WestKYbowhunter64, Aug 10, 2018.

1. WestKYbowhunter64

WestKYbowhunter64 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Has any of you fellas ever shot one of the bows from APA archery? Oro kno of anyone thats shot/owned one? I've been looking at them online an really like the looks of them. I'd like to shoot one but no dealers around my area. Any info is appreciated, take care!

2. montec

montec Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have owned 2. Currently I own the worlds fastest production bow hands down in the APA King Cobra. My former bow was a Mamba M7. I never fell for the over-hyped single or binary cam systems.....they too can have issues. As far as timing goes , not a problem. Very easy bows to tune and they stay that way. I can't say a bad thing about them , smooth draw , extremely accurate , forgiving and scorching fast. You won't be disappointed. I shoot a 60 lb bow with 28.5" draw length and a 450 grn arrow. The pics should speak for themselves. BTW... the pro shop chrono reads 6 fps faster than mine.

Attached Files:

WestKYbowhunter64 likes this.
  3. WestKYbowhunter64

WestKYbowhunter64 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I appreciate the info buddy. Ive been lookin at them quiet a bit online. I really like everything ive read about them. Id like to shoot one. They sure are a good lookin bow.