Anyone have any input on this?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Windwalker7, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Windwalker7

Windwalker7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thinking about pulling the trigger here. I would love some feedback if anyone has any. I thought it would be great for hauling in camera, gear and still have my tree stand without breaking my back.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If I had to carry a bunch of equipment in to hunt I would use a cart, seems like a good way to avoid injury from a fall.

3. Windwalker7

Dislikes Received:
    Well, I just ordered one. We'll see how it works. I will be doing a video review soon after I get it

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

4. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like a good option for those who use climbers. If they come out with an option for hang-on I would consider one.

5. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My first thought is you have to take your stand down to use it. If you hunt private property, you might not need to or want to take it down all the time. Secondly, wheeling the cart in an out every time you go can be a lot more noisy than I like to be trying to get to my spot. I give them a 10 for functionality and using something you already have to make it better. Fantastic idea there. It's just one of those things that will work for some hunters and others might not need it. I personally don't need it now but maybe someday. Looking forward to hearing what you think.

6. Parker70

Parker70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Looks like a great tool if you have a clear path to pull/push it on. I've used my deer cart to haul a stand and gear on some public land with an old road, but as soon as I got into tall grass or brush the cart was useless. Still looks like it will be very useful in certain situations.

7. Windwalker7

Dislikes Received:
    After a couple years of packing in a climber, camera, camera arm, bow, water and other gear, I'm looking for an easier way. It might not work well in some terrain but in areas with tram roads or trails it might work out good.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk