Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Anybody have a Bradley smoker?

Discussion in 'Game Processing, Recipes & Cooking' started by Christine, Apr 19, 2012.

1. Christine

Christine Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone?

I'm looking to replace my brinkmann smoker because it shocks the snot out me when I touch it and even tho' I have a small masochist streak.. it has become tiresome and frankly, I never thought it was that great of a smoker.

The Bradley appeals to me because I can put stuff in it, program it and go off on my AADD way and not worry about turning food into cinders via overcooking. :D

Anyone? :wave:

2. brucelanthier

brucelanthier Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  3. WISCOZ7

WISCOZ7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have one and love it. I would check out the bradley smoker forum if I were you. Tons of great info, help, and recipes on the site. I've modified mine a little bit. I've added a second element, and bought a P.I.D....it helps heat the cabinet up quickly and maintain temp when you have a big load in. The PID allows you to program the temp and time to whatever you want and ramp the temps up or down to whatever your like. It also holds the temp within a degree of whatever you have it set at. Its as close to set it and forget it as you can get. Check out the forum!

Sent from my HTC Hero S using Tapatalk

4. Iowa Veteran

Iowa Veteran Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Christine, what has Brad ever done to you to make you want him smoked?
    I have a Smoke Vault propane smoker and love it. But, I also like the fact I have to take an active part in the smoking, not just set it and walk away.