Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Anybody else feeling this way?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by mobow, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Bols

Bols Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Mobow, this sight would be even :cool: -er come fall. Notice the detail of that "new" slider bowsight you gots. I did that especially for you bro!

[​IMG]

2. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Bro, that's almost perfect.....Except it's got a yellow ring and the pin comes up from the bottom....But other than that, yeah.....That's what I'm hoping to see!

3. huntingson

huntingson Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I am shooting very well, but I can't say my confidence is up. I have had a camera out for 2 weeks and I have 2 pictures of 1 buck and he is not in any danger as far as I am concerned... and that makes me concerned. I am thinking that this whitetail season is not going to be so good. As long as my trips out west are good though, I don't really care. All I know is that any elk that gives me a shot from 50 yards or in is in serious danger.

4. Sliverflicker

Sliverflicker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am more excited this year than I have been for years. 2 seasons ago I got to hunt Maryland, but only for 2 days, last season I hunted Kentucky for 9 days but spent 5 of them looking at a friend of mine in a tree not 70 yards away from me, to top it off I was on the end of a fence row that ended in the middle of a 1000 acre field. This season I will be hunting 3 good whitetial states with enough time to make it happen, so yes, I am pumped!

5. mobow

mobow Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Well shoot.....I got one already. A nice buck at that.....problem is, I got him w/ my truck. :(