Any recommended bow for a 10yr old?

Discussion in 'Introductions - New User Forum' started by whislinwings, Nov 4, 2018.

1. whislinwings

whislinwings Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hi everyone! my name is Jeff and I'm looking to get my grandson a bow. He has some experience. But needs to upgrade. I know nothing about bows. He is a little small for 10. Any help would be grateful. Ty

2. Arkansasbowhunter

Arkansasbowhunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I would recommend a diamond infinite edge pro, I have one I'm 16 and have had since I was 12, they are extremely adjustable and aren't too very hard on the wallet. The draw weight can go from 5 to 70 pounds, draw length can go out to 31 inches so he could use it for the rest of his life if need be

3. Kyle Rayburn

Kyle Rayburn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    A mission craze would be awesome for him. Nice, not costly, and very adjustable. He could literally shoot it from now until the day he quits shooting. I always recommend them to new archery. Old, young, big, small, male, or female. They fit everyone. Good luck.

Mathews Halon
    Black Eagle outlaws
    Magnus Buzzcut 4 blades
    Nasty combo

4. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    New Breed spawn

5. whislinwings

whislinwings Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Ok Thank You Guys!! Been asking around and keep hearing "Take him in and let him pick one out". Makes sense to me if he don't like it he won't shoot it. Was hoping to give for a Xmas gift. Thinking I should take everyone's advice and just take him in and let him pick one out. Keeping you guys suggestions in mind! Thank You again God bless and Have a Merry Christmas!!

6. Kyle Rayburn

Kyle Rayburn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That’s the best thing to do. I remember when I was a little guy my dad ordered me a brand new alpine avalanche. Only new bow I’ve ever owned. Always shot an alpine micro. It was the only bow I couldn’t stand lol now I’m always sure to shoot a bow first. Hope he loves it man.

Mathews Halon
    Black Eagle outlaws
    Magnus Buzzcut 4 blades
    Nasty combo

7. John T.

John T. Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    FWIW, my wife has the Diamond Infinite Edge Pro. Great bow for the $$$, well, my money. She has it set at about 28 lb. draw as she doesn't hunt but shoots for funsies.

8. JasonT

JasonT Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Try out the mission craze