Any Bass Fisherman?

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by BigHackAttack, Jun 26, 2016.

1. BigHackAttack

BigHackAttack Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I also love to bass fish and fish tournaments. I do not do this to make tons of money... in fact, I do not like making jigs for local guys. BUT, if you are interested in my jigs... here's my website:

Hacksaw Jigs

You won't find better!

BHA

2. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Grew up fishing tournaments up here in VT, fished the junior club circuit as well as the adult. Fished in two FLW junior world championships, went to college and have probably been on the boat 4 times in 5 years since I graduated. Boat hasn't left the warehouse much! I miss it but the business and family life keeps me busy and bow hunting and other hobbies keep me more than occupied. Your jigs look awesome man, I'd be all over it if I had much use for them these days!

3. JMann11

JMann11 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Your jigs look great and I would be a buyer but we have never had any luck on jigs where we fish, good luck to you!

4. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Been bass fishing for awhile now but this year has to be one of my best so far. Hooked into two 5+lb largemouth so far this year but haven't had much luck completely landing them. Been fishing private lakes and smaller ponds with plastics and am doing very well. Jigs look great, what's up with the chatter baits? are the like little swimbaits?

5. DriveTacks

DriveTacks Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    4 of my top 5 largemouth have been on a chatter or knock off of a chatter. Fish it like a shallow crank bait through sparse veg. Or tight to hard weed edges, can't beat it... Unless you're flipping weightless senkos

6. BigHackAttack

Dislikes Received:
    Chatterbaits are much like a swim jig with a blade that gives them a wobble. They can be deadly in the early spring and during the spawn. I use my bluegill one around the hatch and they knock slack into the line!

7. HuntMaine

HuntMaine Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Those look nice and great pricing too! I may have to order some, gonna talk with my brother in law and see if he wants any too! Roughly what is the shipping cost to Maine do you know, I'm assuming it depends on how many are ordered..

8. BigHackAttack

Dislikes Received:
    it's about $6 a dozen... shipping is getting steep!

Tags: