Any 2022 Sheds?

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by Brian Walters, Jan 2, 2022.

1. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yes and yes. They pick their beds for a reason. I would get a camera somewhere in the vicinity but not right on the bed. If possible cam placement somewhere on trail on the prevailing downwind especially if not cell cam. Would be textbook for bedding entry anyway (J hook) Need to get within trigger distance for camera as well so consider all variables. Good luck! In all honesty though If it were me id probably surround it with at least 3 cams and hope for the best :rock:

2. ash d

ash d Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Red dot is where I found the sheds. The field next to it is basically golden rod and the surrounding forest is an 10 to 15 year old clear cut so the only big trees are along the edge. I might try putting 1 camera up there. It’s on public so I might have to be willing to donate it someone else. Thanks for the advice. 0346E113-E721-47AD-B1E4-D1580FC68D89.jpeg

Shocker99 likes this.
  3. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Another 8-9 miles today. Im beat. Zero sheds and one morel. Im getting my butt kicked. Found a bunch of ticks on me so im probably done for the year. Time to start fishing