Antler King Deer mineral

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by DeerCraze88, Jun 28, 2012.

1. DeerCraze88

DeerCraze88 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Hey guys. Just wanted a few opinions on this product. I have been doing my research on this product and it seems to have all the right mineral to promote Antler Growth and a Healthy Herd. (which we all seek) Is anyone using this product or has used this product. What did you think of it. I am trying to convert my salt lick (has lots of traffic already) to a more benefical site.. Do you think this will wreak this site since it is already a salt site or will it take time for them to get use to it. I figure since there already coming what would make them stop, But thats just me.. Any opinions?

2. jake_

jake_ Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    You are on the right track on wanting to do something better for the deer then just plain salt. There are many mineral products you can choose from but I will tell you a little bit about the Antler King mineral as you asked:

We have 2 different mineral blocks, Deer Mineral 20lb bag and Power Rack. All can be seen on the website link in my signature.

Today, there are many “deer minerals” on the market that have a high level of salt and perhaps a significant level of calcium but low or virtually no phosphorus. Calcium and salt are very inexpensive whereas PHOSPHORUS is the most expensive element in a bag of mineral. Look for a balanced deer mineral that has been SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED for deer.

Antler King’s Trophy Deer Mineral contains approx. 22% salt, 8.5% Phosphorus, and a total of 27 different Antler Growing major minerals, trace minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and a yeast culture that stimulates digestion and allows for more efficient use of Protein and Energy for maximum Antler Growth.

What ever mineral you end of going with, It should contain less than 30% salt and at least 6% PHOSPHORUS along with other major minerals such as sulfur, magnesium, potassium, and all trace minerals including zinc, copper, selenium, and Vitamins A, D, and E.

Good luck and if you have any other questions about the products feel free to ask.

3. grs00

grs00 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Try some Monster Raxx. Guys right here on the site. lots of good reviews.