And it's here.......

Discussion in 'Food Plots & Habitat Improvement' started by Englishman, Sep 10, 2014.

1. Englishman

Englishman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So every year I get more and more into bow hunting and finally realized that food plots are a big part in hunting (for me at least) so last year and this year I have made do with the very minimal equipment and the plots have been at best acceptable. So for the last few weeks me and the wife have been talking about getting a tractor. After weighing up all the pros and cons we decide to go ahead and get 1 and here it is :) My new kubota bx25d I also got a 4ft tiller. Cannot wait to get into my food plot in the spring and make it reach its full potential.
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

2. Bone Head Hunter

Bone Head Hunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You'll love it! I have the BX26 model and they are work horses!

congrats!

3. Nissen121523

Nissen121523 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You'll love it for little 1/4 to 1/2 plots in the middle of the woods. Very easy to get to those types of plots with a machine like that....AND... you can't beat the tiller.

We have a Kubota B6100 HST loader (12HP) tractor from the 80's that we do all of our food plot work with simply by using the tiller. Congrats!

I will say though, i would like to upgrade to a 20-30 hp tractor that won't bog down as much while using a tiller and brush hog. Either way, that kubota will get its work!